ny. He said it does not bother him t

#1 von lebaobei123 , 01.08.2019 04:54

BOSTON - The last time Conor McGregor fought in Boston, he was on the undercard. The Dubliner returns to the TD Garden on Sunday and this time he is the centre of attention. McGregor (16-2) will take on Dennis Siver of Mannheim, Germany, in the featherweight main event on a card. You can watch UFC Fight Night Boston on TSN2 at 10pm et/7pm pt. The last time, it was a lot less, said McGregor at Fridays media day at Ned Devines Irish Pub. In my imagination, it was not. As you can see, all these fans are here. Anytime you catch a bus, my picture is on the side of it. Anytime you hail a cab, my picture is on it. Anytime you throw trash in a bin, theres my face again. McGregor last fought in Boston on Aug. 17, 2013 on the undercard of the Chael Sonnen/Mauricio Rua UFC Fight Night card, winning a unanimous decision against Max Halloway. Despite taking place on the same day as the AFC championship game between the New England Patriots and the Indianapolis Colts in nearby Foxborough, Massachusetts, the UFC promotion has sold approximately 14,000 tickets. Of the three UFC promotions that have taken place in the TD Garden, it will be the largest crowd. The 26-year-old McGregor is ranked fifth in the UFCs featherweight division, while Siver (22-9) is 10th. Should McGregor win on Sunday, he is hoping to challenge UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo. Im sure they will bring him into the Octagon after the fight, McGregor said. Ill be fresh as a daisy. There wont be a scratch on me, the same as he will be sitting there watching my fight. The 36-year-old Siver is a native of Omsk, Russia, who now lives in Germany. He said it does not bother him that most of the prefight attention has been focused on McGregor I like being the underdog, Siver said through his interpreter, Oliver Copp. If it were up to me, Id be back at the hotel relaxing now but I have to do media. Siver said that he has what it takes to defeat McGregor, though he does understand the task will be a difficult one. I have much more experience and will be able to dominate Conor, he said. Im bigger, stronger, faster. I have more experience. I cant let it go to points. It will be tough to win a decision against an Irishman in Boston so Ill be looking to finish it. The co-main event will be a lightweight bout between Donald Cerrone of Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Benson Henderson of Glendale, Arizona. Cerrone (26-6) last fought on Jan. 3, winning a unanimous decision against Myles Jury in Las Vegas. Im healthy, Cerrone said. Im in shape. No reason I couldnt take the fight. Henderson (21-4) last fought on Aug. 23, 2014, losing by knockout against Rafael dos Anjos in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Im ready for this, Henderson said. I had a full training camp. Everything went well. No snags. No injuries. Nabil Fekir Jersey . In this space, I will be writing new and unique pieces about the team that you wont be able to find anywhere else. So naturally, in an attempt to come up with a fresh topic about the Ottawa Senators, I am going to start with a piece about their goaltending. Olivier Giroud Jersey .Y. -- The New York Islanders were merely content with a lopsided victory. http://www.nationalfrancesoccer.com/stev...-france-jersey/. Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. Corentin Tolisso France Jersey . On Thursday theyll learn even more. Despite the cloud of uncertainty that has followed them around from the moment general manager Masai Ujiri was brought in to put his stamp on the franchise, the Raptors have surpassed all pre-season expectations. Benjamin Mendy Jersey .com) - Pavel Datsyuk and Gustav Nyquist both scored in the shootout as the Detroit Red Wings denied the Minnesota Wilds comeback bid with a 5-4 win on Tuesday.The St. Louis Cardinals open the season on top of the TSN.ca MLB Power Rankings, ahead of the defending champion Boston Red Sox and the Los Angeles Dodgers. After losing to the Red Sox in the World Series, the Cardinals upgraded their outfield defence, adding centre fielder Peter Bourjos, and made moves to improve their batting order, including the addition of shortstop Jhonny Peralta and opening up room at first base for Matt Adams. The Red Sox are obviously still formidable, with rookie shortstop Xander Bogaerts helping to refresh the roster, but there have been enough questions about their pitching staff from year-to-year to like St. Louis ever-so-slightly better. The Tampa Bay Rays and Pittsburgh Pirates round out the Top Five. Among teams that struggled last season, the San Francisco Giants andd Milwaukee Brewers are both ranked among the top dozen teams, after some interesting offseason additions and the New York Yankees open in a middle-of-the-pack 16th.ddddddddddddThe Yankees are an upwardly-mobile team if they can stay healthy and get the kind of pitching they would like from CC Sabathia, Masahiro Tanaka and Michael Pineda (among others), but the roster is still old and the spectre of injuries hangs over them as Derek Jeter enters his final season. The Toronto Blue Jays, ranked third in the preseason last year, open much more modestly this year, ranked 25th, with massive questions about their pitching staff. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. ' ' '

lebaobei123  
lebaobei123
Wochenendalkoholiker

es played in 2013-14 with the Utah Jazz. Jefferson has ave
ravensshoponline.com/Youth-Mark-Andrews-Ravens-Je

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz