ats scored once on four chances with the m

#1 von lebaobei123 , 01.08.2019 04:54

REGINA - Presten Kopeck scored twice — including 1:06 into overtime — as the Red Deer Rebels slipped past the host Regina Pats 4-3 on Sunday in Western Hockey League action.Brooks Maxwell and Adam Musil also scored for the Rebels (3-3-0) and Brett Cote tacked on two assists.Sam Steel, Pavel Padakin and Kyle Burroughs supplied the offence for the Pats (3-2-1), who had their three-game win streak halted.Red Deers Taz Burman started in net but allowed two goals on four shots and gave way to Rylan Toth, who stopped 14-of-15 shots in 55:34 of relief to earn the win. Daniel Wapple made 27 saves for Regina.The Rebels went 1 for 5 on the power play while the Pats scored once on four chances with the man advantage.---BLAZERS 6 OIL KINGS 2EDMONTON — Cole Ully and Matt Revel each scored twice and Cole Kehler made 35 saves as Kamloops handed the Oil Kings their third loss in a row.Nick Chyzowski and Michael Fora also scored for the Blazers (5-2-1).Brandon Baddock and Lane Bauer supplied the offence for Edmonton (3-3-0). Tristan Jarry allowed six goals on 29 shots in two periods of play. Patrick Dea stopped all six shots his way in a period of relief.---GIANTS 6 COUGARS 1VANCOUVER — Jackson Houck and Joel Hamilton each had a goal and two assists and Carter Popoff added a pair of goals as the Giants hammered Prince George.Thomas Foster and Ryely McKinstry also scored for Vancouver (4-2-0) while Payton Lee stopped 20 shots for the win.Jari Erricson scored the lone goal for the Cougars (3-4-0). Ty Edmonds kicked out 33-of-39 shots in defeat.--- Daniel Jones Womens Jersey .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day. Evan Engram Youth Jersey . Ronaldo netted his 14th goal of the season in Europes top competition to give Madrid a clear advantage ahead of next weeks quarterfinal return leg in Germany. But it came at a price as the Portugal forward, who came into the first-leg nursing a sore left knee, came off in the 80th minute. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-...cconkey-Jersey/. He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me. Darius Slayton Jersey . Blatter, a 75-year-old Swiss executive who has been in office since 1998, was handed a final four-year term as head of footballs governing body in a vote at FIFAs congress. He won 186 votes out of 203 ballots. Phil Simms Youth Jersey . The Mavericks avoided a season sweep by the Nuggets, who ran away with a win in Denver two weeks ago to hand Dallas its longest losing streak at three games. Dallas (42-28) got a boost in the playoff race when Miami rallied from seven down in the last 3 1/2 minutes to beat Memphis 91-86 Friday night.KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- Bradley Wright-Phillips scored his league-leading 11th goal of the season to help the New York Red Bulls end a three-match losing streak with a 1-1 draw against Sporting Kansas City on Tuesday. Toni Dovale put Kansas City ahead in the ninth minute with his first MLS goal. Thierry Henry, making his 100th start foor the Red Bulls was involved in the equalizer in the 50th, passing to Wright-Phillips, who drove into the penalty area and put a low shot just under Sporting keeper Eric Kronberg.dddddddddddd Kansas City moved into outright second spot in the Eastern Conference standings with 19 points, four clear of the Red Bulls. ' ' '

lebaobei123  
lebaobei123
Wochenendalkoholiker

ntre and struck out Martin Prado to strand run
radley, right-hander Randall Delgado and J

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz