the basket and appeared to hurt his tailbone. But h

#1 von lebaobei123 , 27.07.2019 07:51

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Eric Gordon drove through the lane, and his floater gave New Orleans the lead with 1.9 seconds left. Then, remarkably, the Pelicans never really had to go back and defend. Instead of calling a timeout, Detroit inbounded the ball, and when Brandon Jennings missed a shot from near midcourt, New Orleans had a 103-101 victory over the Pistons on Friday night. "Thats on them," Gordon said. "Well take the win." Detroit lost even after a 30-4 run in the third quarter put the Pistons ahead 78-62. New Orleans reeled off the next nine points to pull within striking distance. The Pelicans took a 99-98 lead when Anthony Davis was credited with a tip-in, and it was 101-98 after Anthony Morrows two free throws with 30.8 seconds left. Detroits Rodney Stuckey drew a foul with 27.4 seconds left. He made the first free throw and missed the second, but New Orleans couldnt come up with the rebound. Jennings missed a 3-pointer, but Josh Smith rebounded and made a layup to tie it at 101 with 19 seconds to play. Gordon patiently ran the clock down, spun past rookie Kentavious Caldwell-Pope near the free throw line and finished at the basket with a high floater. "It was for me to get it up top, one on one," Gordon said. "Its all about making that last judgment, and trying to get a good shot." After Jennings final miss, Detroit coach Maurice Cheeks stood near his bench yelling for a timeout. Too late. "I tried to call a timeout," Cheeks said. "That timeout is on me." Detroit wasted a 28-point performance from Jennings and 21 points and 20 rebounds from Andre Drummond. Morrow scored 21 points for New Orleans, which won for only the second time in 11 games. Morrow had been sick and hadnt played in more than a week. "Being sick and kind of being out of the rotation -- just got to fight through it," Morrow said. "Got to be a professional." The Pelicans were without Jrue Holiday, Ryan Anderson, Jason Smith and Tyreke Evans because of injuries Friday. Jennings scored 18 points in the third quarter. New Orleans led 58-48 early in the second half after a dunk by Alexis Ajinca. The Pistons scored the next 18 points and kept pouring it on for much of the quarter, with Jennings drawing fouls and breezing in for layups. The Pistons capped their 18-0 run in the third with five points on one trip down the court. Smith scored while being fouled, and although he missed the free throw, Detroit came up with the ball and Jennings connected from way behind the 3-point line to make it 66-58. Detroit spent more than half the quarter in the bonus. Jennings made two free throws to make it 68-60, then quickly stole the ball and found Caldwell-Pope for a dunk. "Obviously, our third quarter is one of the worst third quarters we have had," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said. "The NBA is a game where there is only so long that you can come back and the 3-point ball kind of allows you to do that." It was 80-71 after three quarters. New Orleans got another scare with 6:19 to play in the fourth when Davis fell hard under the basket and appeared to hurt his tailbone. But he was able to stay in the game. Davis finished with 14 points. Gordon and Austin Rivers had 15 each, helping the Pelicans rally for the win. "We just make poor decisions down the stretch of the game sometimes and we have to get better at it," Drummond said. "Nip that in the bud and try to finish games up." NOTES: Davis was the top pick in the 2012 draft. Drummond went ninth. ... New Orleans shot 73 per cent from the field in the second quarter and led 54-48 at halftime. ... Holiday was out with a right leg injury, Anderson with a herniated disc, Smith with a right knee problem and Evans because of an illness. Cheap Clearance Shoes . The weekend at Oriole Park has been less kind, with three players suffering varying degrees of injury. The worst ailment of the three, at least optically, is the deep bone bruise suffered by Adam Lind when he fouled a pitch off the top of his right foot in the sixth inning of Saturdays game. Cheap Shoes Wholesale ... maybe even more than that. Maybe all season I have to take a few blows. http://www.cheapshoesclearance.com/. You can watch coverage on TSN, TSN2 and CTV beginning today at 3pm et/Noon pt. The championships will feature approximately 250 of Canadas best figure skaters in senior, junior and novice as they vie for spots on the national team, international assignments and will act as the final step in the 2014 Olympic qualification process. Shoes From China Online . Ive said it before, Ive worked with top pros and I could have made my own program. Discount Shoes Online Free Shipping . - Novak Djokovic beat John Isner 7-5, 6-7 (2), 6-1 on Saturday to reach the final of the BNP Paribas Open, where hell resume his longtime rivalry with Roger Federer.DENVER -- Peyton Manning broke Brett Favres NFL record for touchdown passes with his 509th. The record-breaker was an 8-yarder to Demaryius Thomas with 3:09 left in the first half that gave Denver a 21-3 lead over San Francisco on Sunday night. Mannings receivers played keep-away with the milestone memento before Manning got the ball and congratulations from his teammates. Favre sent along his congratulations via a scoreboard video he taped from his home in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. Manning went into the game with 506 and needed just four drives to break Favres record. He threw a 3-yard TD pass to Emmanuel Sanders on Denvers first drive and tied the record when Wes Welker took a pass over the middle for 39 yards. Sanders score was his first in Denver, and he became the 47th player to catch a TD pass from Manning. Manning reached the milestone in his 246th regular-season game. Favre needed 302. As Manning approached the milestone, Favre told The Associated Press he was thrilled its Peyton thats doing it. I think a lot of Peyton. I know him well. I know his family well. His dad was one of my idols. Favre, who grew up in the Gulf Coast watching Archie Manning and the New Orleans Saints, sent along his well wishes last week to Manning, the only player in NFL history with more MVP awards (five) than his three. The veneration is mutual. Saying he appreciated Favres words of encouragement, Manning suggested that of all the men who have ever taken a snap in the 94-year history of the NFL, nobodys defined longevity and career toughness more than him. Favre played in a QB-record 297 straight regularr-season games during his 20-year NFL career, plus another two dozen in the playoffs.dddddddddddd He always answered the bell every single Sunday and was always producing, Manning said. And growing up in the South, both of us, Brett has always said he was a big fan of my dads, so theres been kind of a mutual respect there from my family to him, as well. And I always enjoyed watching him play. Nobody played the game quite like he did. Hes truly a one-of-a-kind quarterback. Favre said that were it not for Mannings neck problems at the tail end of his tenure in Indianapolis, Manning might very well have gone on to eclipse his most hallowed mark, the consecutive games streak, and certainly would have obliterated his career touchdowns mark by now. I know Peyton missed a year. Aside from that year, hes played just like I did. I mean, hes been out there over and over and over again, Favre said. Mannings 208-game starting streak ended when he sat out the 2011 season following neck fusion surgery. With the top pick and Andrew Luck there for the taking, the Colts and Manning had a tearful goodbye. And Manning landed in Denver, where he rejuvenated both his stellar career and a foundering franchise. In Indy, Manning averaged 1.92 touchdown throws per game. Since joining the Broncos in 2012, hes averaged almost three TD throws a game. Favre said he enjoys pulling up a chair at his home and watching Manning go to work. Hes a throwback, a pocket passer, in a mobile quarterback league, Favre said. Peytons one of the last guys to play the way he does. And at 38, hes still the best at what he does. ' ' '

lebaobei123  
lebaobei123
Wochenendalkoholiker

t in the Carroll era that began in 2010.The silence of
orks season-high four-game winning streak cam

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz